Monday, October 5, 2015

Welcome

A quick introduction is in order. This is my space where I'm going to talk about movies. Movies I'm watching, movies I've watched, and movies I probably will watch. This is about my journey through films.

I'm J.C. and I like movies, and TV, and a whole lot of things. I want to have fun with films, so I try not to take everything too seriously, but what can you do. This all started elsewhere on the internet where I started writing down my thoughts on a Japanese film franchise Zatoichi, the Blind Swordsman. I got roughly three films in and things happened, and I couldn't continue. I've made it to film 7 since then, and plan to continue in the near future all the way to the end of my Criterion set. I plan on putting up those first three bits up here, and we shall see how this all evolves from there.

Here is to a fun ride, let us see where it takes us. Who knows, I might just learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment